J&K Bank 1850 PO & Banking Associate Post – Vacancies Open Recruitment
J&K Bank 1850 PO & Banking Associate Post
Advt No. : JKB/HR-Rectt-2020-27 & 28
- Application Begin : 2/07/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online : 24/07/2020 Only.
- Payment of Application Fee (Online) : 2nd June to 24th June 2020
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
- General / OBC / EWS : /- 1000 (PO) , 800 (JK Banking Associate)
- SC / ST / PH : /- 800 (PO) , 600 (JK Banking Associate)
- Pay the Exam Fees Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Mode.
Age Limit as on 01/01/2020
- Minimum Age: 20 to 30 years.
- Maximum Age: 20 to 32 years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
Vacancy Details Total: 1850 Post
For JK Bank Banking Associate & PO Post
- The J&K Domicile candidates must hold a Graduate Degree in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central government for the post of Banking Associate and PO.Note For Final Year Students
The candidates who are in the final year can also apply for JK Bank Recruitment 2020. However, the final result of those candidates should have been declared on or before the day the candidate registers online application.
JK Bank Recruitment 2020: Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who possess the domicile of Jammu and Kashmir are only eligible to apply for the JK Bank Banking Associate and PO Recruitment 2020.
The candidate who is willing to apply for JK Bank Recruitment should possess a valid domicile of Jammu and Kashmir Union Territory.
The Candidates who are residents of Ladakh – UT including those who had already applied pursuant to notification dated 06.10.2018, shall be notified separately
How to Fill Form
Given are the steps that should be followed by a candidate to apply for the JK Bank Associate and PO Recruitment 2020.
Step 1: Registration
- The candidates are to first click on the link that is given below.
- Enter the details asked for.
- A provisional registration number and password will be sent on the registered Email ID and Mobile number.
Step 2: Log in
- On receiving the registration no. and password, login to complete the application procedure.
- Fill up the personal, academic details, and communication details correctly.
- Choose the exam centre carefully.
- Upload the photograph, signature, Left Hand Thumb Impression, Handwritten declaration.
- The handwritten declaration must be written in English only and should state “I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
Documents To Upload For JK Bank Recruitment
- Photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
- Signature (with black ink)
- Left thumb impression (on white paper with black or blue ink)
- A handwritten declaration on a white paper with black ink (text is given below)
- After that complete the above-mentioned steps, the candidates shall verify the details before final submission.
- Pay the required application fee online.
Interested Candidate Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online