|Name of Post:||Kerala High Court Munsiff Magistrate Job Notification 2020|
|Post Date :||25 June 2020 | 03:05 PM|
|Last Update:|| |
|Short Information :||Kerala High Court Recruitment 2020: The Kerala High Court has invited online applications for the post of Munsiff Magistrate. The total no. of vacancies for the post of Munsiff Magistrate is 55. The candidates need to hold a degree in Law in order to be eligible to apply online. whoever the eligible candidates want to fill this application, can fill the online application till 22/07/2020. Before applying for Kerala High Court Recruitment 2020, complete the recruitment advertisement properly|
Kerala High Court Munsiff Magistrate Job 2020 Notification 2020
Kerala High Court
Advt No. : REC4-10546/2020 Details of Notification
- Application Begin : 2/07/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online : 22/07/2020 .
- Pay Examination Fee Last Date : 27/07/2020
- Starting Date To Pay Fee Offline : 29/07/2020
- Last Date To Pay Fee Offline : 05/08/2020
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
- General / OBC / EWS : 1000/-
- SC / ST / PH : Nil/-
- Pay the Exam Fees Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Mode.
- Offline Through Challan
(Cash payment through SBI)
Age Limit as on 01/01/2020
- Minimum Age: 21 Years.
- Maximum Age: 42 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
Vacancy Details Total: 55 Post
Direct/By Transfer Recruitment (9/2020)
- The candidates who will be recruited for the Kerala High Court Munsiff Magistrate have to fulfill the following criteria:Applicants should hold a degree in Law recognized by the Bar Council of India
Direct Recruitment (5/2020, 6/2020,
- The candidates who will be recruited for the Kerala High Court Munsiff Magistrate have to fulfill the following criteria:Applicants should hold a degree in Law recognized by the Bar Council of India.
How to Fill Form
- Click on the link that is given below.
- The candidates will have to first register themselves.
- Fill in the details.
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- After filling in the details, you will receive a registration no. and password.
- Log in with that registration no. and password to complete the application form.
- Fill in details such as educational qualifications, personal details.
- Make an online payment.
- Verify the form before the final submission.
- Finally, submit the application form
Interested Candidate Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online
Some Important Links
Kerala High Court Munsiff Magistrate Recruitment: Selection Process
The selection for the post of Kerala Munsiff Magistrate Recruitment will be made on the following stages:
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
- Viva Voce